All those seeking employment at St. Ann School must first complete the Diocese of Gaylord Job Application
at www.dioceseof gaylor.org/job-opportunities. Please call the school office at: 231.775.1301 if you have any questions.
Afterschool Care Aide - 2022-2023 school year
St. Ann School is seeking a caring, dependable, responsible, and positive individual to work as an Afterschool Care (ASC) Aide from 8 - 15 hours per week. The position is for 3 to 5 days per week, 2:30pm - 5:30pm. The candidate will assist with basic care of children Preschool - 1st grade in the younger ASC or 2nd grade - 6th grade in the older ASC. The ideal candidate must be willing to commit themselves to our mission of providing Christ-centered excellence in care and education.
- High School Diploma, GED or above
- Ability to complete 16 hours of training yearly (Preschool Director will guide this process)
- Complete and pass a fingerprint background check
- Proof of current TB test (or willing to take a TB test prior to hire)
- CPR and First Aid certification or willing to get certified
- Complete Virtus Training prior to start date
- Willing to take part in any other required training